Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Club Trips and Events / Re: Canning Stock Route 2019
« Last post by Dman on 06 February, 2019, 01:39:20 PM »
Yup Im in! I think its a great idea!
« Last post by doc evil on 05 February, 2019, 08:13:16 AM »
On further thought...
Maybe, considering the "epicness" (is there such a word?) of the trip, we might find a trip subsidy contributing towards the cost of the polo shirts is a reasonable request?? ;) ;)
Or on an even further thought, I do have a contact to do a "fishing" style shirt (short, long sleeve or a wife beater ;) ) with our vehicles, names etc......
Even better  ;D

cool. email     a(dot)Szentessy(at)gmail(dot)com    me a couple of pics (the larger the size the better) and I'll send them off. Graham, the WPC logo as well if you have it please.

Also, what wording would we want?? Names?? all that kinda stuff. Design is done by my mate but direction from us. If we get the basics down first, it's easier.
Club Trips and Events / Re: Day Trip - Sat 13 Apr 2019 - Helena National Park
« Last post by AB on 04 February, 2019, 10:37:17 PM »
Expect me plus 2 kids.
« Last post by Howezit on 04 February, 2019, 08:41:39 AM »
On further thought...
Maybe, considering the "epicness" (is there such a word?) of the trip, we might find a trip subsidy contributing towards the cost of the polo shirts is a reasonable request?? ;) ;)
Or on an even further thought, I do have a contact to do a "fishing" style shirt (short, long sleeve or a wife beater ;) ) with our vehicles, names etc......
Even better  ;D
« Last post by doc evil on 04 February, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »

I've been thinking...
This is one of the longest (maybe the longest) trip done so far by the club.
Would those on this trip be prepared to pay for a trip-specific WPC polo shirt for this trip?
On further thought...

« Last post by Howezit on 03 February, 2019, 09:07:52 PM »

I've been thinking...
This is one of the longest (maybe the longest) trip done so far by the club.
Would those on this trip be prepared to pay for a trip-specific WPC polo shirt for this trip?
On further thought...
Club Trips and Events / Re: Weekender - 16 - 19 Aug 2019 - WPC Camp Oven Cook Up
« Last post by Ropes on 03 February, 2019, 07:32:35 PM »
Please put Tracey and I down as definites [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Club Trips and Events / Re: Day Trip - Sat 13 Apr 2019 - Helena National Park
« Last post by Bill STS on 03 February, 2019, 11:37:33 AM »
Again we will be coming (almost definitely !)
Bill STS and Lisa
Club Trips and Events / Re: Weekender - 16 - 19 Aug 2019 - WPC Camp Oven Cook Up
« Last post by Bill STS on 03 February, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »
Hey Budds , we will be definitely coming BILL STS and Lisa  ;)
Thanks Budds we will be there and also possibly Justin as a guest .
Bill STS and Lisa
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10