Western Patrol Club Inc.

WPC Christmas Party and End of Year Get Together

Offline BigCol

• WPC Member #: 054
« on: 05 December, 2016, 10:24:46 AM »

well, I see everyone rushing to put up a trip report for the Christmas Party..............

ok, so we left our humble abode around 9.00 ish, as we are in the Swan Valley, so its just up the road
didnt realise there would be that much traffic on the roads for a Saturday, thats for sure.

being the navigator is not a fun job, when the pilot wont listen or do as you ask / beg / grovel...........
like,
 stay in this lane, no, dont change lanes, why did you change lanes, now we are behind a semi, no I did NOT say change lanes...... etc.......yes turn here, I know we used to go a different way that was years ago, the entrance is up here......

we arrived to find Budds & Heidi, Ozmerican & partner (didnt get to meet her, so sorry, I dont know your name), Swampy & co, Iffy & Goose, Superjac & Mrs Superjac, Knoxy & co, Kinang & lovely wife, 4bye4 & Carol
already set up under the trees
- Signs up and little flags around the shelter (which we did not use........hehehehe)
- BBQ trailer all setup and raring to go

so it was unload and setup time for us as well

as we were setup in the area next to the Motor Museum, we were allowed fee entry into there - which most people utilised, we forgot, and by the time we got our act together - they had closed for the day at 3.40pm

anyway, I have a heap of pictures
but
(there is always a BUT..........................)

subject to Parents / Grand Parents approval of posting pic's of their kids

so I will leave you with Santa and his maniacal Elf

DID YOU KNOW......Great Northern Highway links Western Australia's capital city Perth with its northernmost port, Wyndham. With a length of almost 3,200 kilometres (2,000 mi), it is the longest highway in Australia

Re: WPC Christmas Party and End of Year Get Together
« Reply #1 on: 05 December, 2016, 11:06:46 AM »
What a great day my family and i had a ball thanks to Budds and Ozmerican for all they did a special thanks to Santa and is cheeky elf i think all the kids ( big ones as well ) enjoyed it

Cheers Swampy
why is the world so unkind / and if a bean is a bean why is a pea such a relief

Offline BigCol

• WPC Member #: 054
« Reply #2 on: 05 December, 2016, 01:19:44 PM »
forgot to add this

DID YOU KNOW......Great Northern Highway links Western Australia's capital city Perth with its northernmost port, Wyndham. With a length of almost 3,200 kilometres (2,000 mi), it is the longest highway in Australia

Offline AB

• WA4WDA Delegate
  • WPC Member #: 148
« Reply #3 on: 05 December, 2016, 08:29:15 PM »
My thanks to those that organised the event.
My extra thanks to Father Christmas and Helper Elf. 
See you all next year.