Terrain:
1 - Relatively Easy (Beginners)
2 - Moderate to Easy
3 - Moderate
4 - Moderate to Serious
5 - Serious and Endurance

Rating out of 5 will be?: 2 4 depending on conditions

Distance: 800km

Description: Returning from the Kalgoorlie Desert Race 2018 a little drive down the Holland track taking in the scenery, history & whatever else is along the track

Car Limit: No Limit

Dog Friendly: No

Meeting Point: Our Camp spot in Kal

Meeting time: After Breakfast

Comms: Primary: UHF CH 20. Secondary: UHF CH 18

What To Bring: Camping gear, chair, food, drinks, sunscreen, whatever else you need for an extended trip

Disclaimer: "WPC and Dermot Walsh (Dman) accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from attending this trip. While all due care will be taken, no responsibility will be granted. If you act inappropriately whilst on the trip, you will be asked to leave"

Please post here if you are coming along and PM with a mobile number. If we have your mob number we can check if you are running late and organise another meeting point. If you drop out late we can contact you and the rest of the crew can get moving instead of hanging around wondering.

Definites:

Dman
Jonesy
Kinang

Maybes:

Fish

Newbies:

Guests:
« Last Edit: 30 August, 2018, 06:40:27 PM by Fish »
2004 GU 4.2TD ST Ute, 3" Exhaust, UHF, Lightforce Spotties, BFG All Terrains, Steel Winchbar, Winch, Dual Batts, CC Ultimate IC, 4" Snorkel
Statistics

Online KINANG

• Vice President
  • WPC Member #: 162
Re: Holland Track
« Reply #1 on: 12 June, 2018, 04:48:35 PM »
And a maybe on this one..

Offline Jonesy

• WPC Member #: 164
« Reply #2 on: 26 June, 2018, 12:31:13 PM »
Also a definite barring disasters.

Online KINANG

• Vice President
« Reply #3 on: 30 August, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »
Please upgrade me to a definite

Offline XLR8

• TD KILLER
« Reply #4 on: 04 September, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »
Just a heads up that LPG is currently
unavailable from the Liberty in Hyden so if you require LPG, call ahead to confirm availability or save your LPG until you start the track

Online KINANG

• Vice President
« Reply #5 on: 12 September, 2018, 09:53:40 AM »
Just a question for those who have done the trip before.. how much fuel do you think I would need to do to the Holland track??

I'll be travelling quite light and shorty has a 120ltr long range tank. Was thinking of taking an extra Jerry but dont want to if not needed..

Online Dman

• Sshhhh Dont Tell the Mrs
  • WPC Member #: 150
« Reply #6 on: 12 September, 2018, 12:22:33 PM »
Just a question for those who have done the trip before.. how much fuel do you think I would need to do to the Holland track??

I'll be travelling quite light and shorty has a 120ltr long range tank. Was thinking of taking an extra Jerry but dont want to if not needed..

Good question!

I only have 120ltr all up as well & wasn't thinking of taking more! As long as we fill up in Coolgardie we should be fine to Hyden! However that is just what i think!! The track is only about 300km long from Coolgardie to Hyden.

Offline XLR8

• TD KILLER
« Reply #7 on: 13 September, 2018, 09:42:41 PM »
My Triton used about 50L to do the section from Victoria Rock Rd to Marvel Loch - Forrestania Rd. You should be fine in the diesels with 100L to go all the way from Coolgardie to Hyden