Western Patrol Club Inc.

Blood Donation and a meal - 22/12/08

pmcwa

Blood Donation and a meal - 22/12/08
« on: 23 December, 2008, 11:22:10 PM »
Well were do we start on this one……
It was a howling windy arvo in Freo  - well it was in the blood bank waiting room for us offering moral support  - Pmc, Colinti and Titrolley (who was rejected!!). we sat around talking when we could hear each other over the sound of the wind. Katie (mrs Wildrova) went in to Freo to locate a location for dinner as Zapata’s Mexican Restaurant wouldn’t take a booking for our party being their half price Nachos and Tacos night!! Katie return successfully triumphing by being able to get Zapata’s to hold a table for us. And hour or more passed and finally Wildrova, mrs Colinti and Luke and Michelle (friends of wildrovas ) emerged from the depths of the Fremantle blood donor centre.
Off to dinner we wandered as we were all getting rather hunger by this stage, once we ordered under wildrovers guidance we tried the recommended Mexican beers.
After our huge huge meals we all bid our fare wells and off we went in to the dark biss of the freo parking mazes….
Well almost all of us -  pmc and titrolley were waylaid by a few beckoning bevies at the sail and anchor on they out.

TiTrolley

Re: Blood Donation and a meal - 22/12/08
« Reply #1 on: 25 December, 2008, 12:16:15 AM »
REJECTED'S right, apparently after 3 trips to the operating table, a little too much to drink 3 days before donating and the a bunch of of acupuncture, they told me to come back after 6 months  :D. So I figured, make the most of my 6 months grace, and drank some more  ;D
Was a good night, cheers all ;)

TurboGQ

Re: Blood Donation and a meal - 22/12/08
« Reply #2 on: 25 December, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
sorry didnt show to much going on at work and forgot all about it,, will make it to the next one