Western Patrol Club Inc.

power lines trip 8/11/09 (what could possibly go wrong mk 2)

vito

power lines trip 8/11/09 (what could possibly go wrong mk 2)
« on: 11 November, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »
OK so only knowing about the club and meeting you all within the past 3 months i am still get to make it to a trip on time and now its caught up with me. every one met at KFC in mundas at around 8 to 8:30 ish (i think) i however made it there fashionably late after some much needed H,J's. we parted from KFC at about 8;40 and proceded east up to Flynn rd ,  watching every one air down with these fan dangle doovalakys and adjusting their shocks is still a Lil confusing but with a little small talk as usual be began our journey, dry dusty and UV's beaming down we got on the way. the 1st 2 hills were pretty standard slow and steady i was at the back of the pack and there was a hold up as we rolled down the hill there was a nice shiny GU trayback that looked a little lower than stock, realizing that the dry creek had 1 DEEP puddle in it it dawned on me that scarface had managed to go past the point of no return and couldn't back out, so 1BBQ had pulled up behind it and given it a pull but nothing... so Expatkiwi backed up to the puddle to pull it out from the front but with no luck she didn't budge. take 2 from recovering from the rear to was pulled free. as the water flooded from the interior of the car there was a big sigh of relief. Lena was out with the camera taking snaps and as i turned i caught the BBQ wagon lifting the from right wheel up about 40 cm in the air. this would of been the mast perfect Kodak moment to see the grin on Lena's girls in their kiddie seat and catching the look on her face as she saw the trols wheel in the air. anyways we moved on a couple of hiccups, trols and a certain NIVARA getting stuck on a few bits and pieces it was a great day out, minus the drivers arm sunburn.
thanks again for having me out guys

plz post pics you took of the day if you have any..
cheers vito
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2009, 05:33:04 PM by The Dogman »

FOS (aka Greg)

Re: power lines trip 8/11/09 (what could possibly go wrong mk 2)
« Reply #1 on: 12 November, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »