FOS
Big Baz
Hedge Hopper
Expat Kiwi
Mick51
Jezza
XLR8
Luckybugger
Tuff Tonka in his mates Patrol (Sorry, forgotten his name already)

Everyone was there before the meeting time of  9.00am along with 2 other 4X4 clubs that were heading up to Wilbinga. We drove past the normal entrance and  headed up to Wilbinga Grove turn off hoping to avoid the stampede from the other clubs.

After a short drive in, we made it to the beach and with the temperature all ready climbing we all quickly stripped down to our mankinnies and plunged into water. Man that water was magnificent. Tuff Tonka and FOS also had a play with their 7” thingies…….you know….. Those GPS thingies.

When everyone was refreshed we headed up off the beach to follow the tracks further south only to run into one of the other clubs trying to do a small hill climb. We waited for about half an hour for them but it was obvious it was going to take them all day to get them all up and over so we went around them heading  further south to another play area.

Then it was back onto the beach for lunch and another quick dip before heading out towards Wanneroo road. On the way we stopped off to tackle the big hill near the gate. A few tried the hill from the south side with out success. 

expatkiwi

Re: Daytrip 13/12/2009-Wilbinga with the FOS
« Reply #1 on: 08 January, 2010, 07:56:25 PM »
Well I went to Wilbinga today with a mate... past a few Friday cruisers, and to be honest was somewhat disapointed after bogginng the Patrol past the axles coming on to the beach...had to do some serious digging and snatching..
Anyway on the way out came accross the large sand Dunes that we tried and where not able to concure..
Today I gave the old Mav some stick and climbed what was a pretty big hill, none off us could concure last time..
Will have video to prove it as well.. made all the better as I had another 6 attemtps and was not able to get close to getting to the top...